Tuesday, April 17, 2012

down

Feeling very low-energy.
Unmotivated.
Kinda just want to go to bed and sleep in tomorrow until dinner time.
Maybe until Friday.

Can't do it.
Have to completely change my plans for tomorrow so I can take my child to a test for school, which was scheduled a month ago but I completely, utterly, forgot the damn thing. So now instead of getting up at a moderately reasonable hour and going to my classes, I'll be getting up at an ungodly hour, and waking the child (who is not a morning person, either) so we can drive half an hour to town for a damn test. And I'll miss my classes.

AND, I miss Archer.

He's out of town for work. Which sucks. I mean, really sucks. The bright side is that it won't be for long. By this weekend, he'll be home and I'll be in those strong satiny arms again, looking at those ridiculously intense eyes again.

Yes, I said satiny. He has the best-feeling skin of any person I've ever touched. ...did I mention that I miss him?

Sigh.

It's bedtime for Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment