Wednesday, January 23, 2013

that new-semester rush

The beginning of a new semester is always hectic as the various schedules settle into new places. I haven't been able to write much this week. It bothers me; I have all these ideas that I haven't been able to get written down. I even dreamed a whole scene of my story, which is nagging me to get named (the story, not the scene). As the schedules for Bear's schooling, my classes and homework, housework, errands, and the ever-elusive "grown-up" time come together more harmoniously, I'll set my writing schedule. Writing schedules, more like. And a painting schedule. And a finish-my-website schedule.

I have entirely too much going on this semester to let things go in my usual unscheduled way. Things just wouldn't get done (which would also be my usual).

I also need a job that starts either in the summer of fall of this year. Sigh.

Right now, I have about 6 posts in draft because I had to get my thoughts down so I didn't forget them, but I didn't have time to write a whole post. Soon, soon. This weekend, I think. I have 4 essays to write for my classes, due on Friday, but after that I think my schedule will be a little more settled.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment