Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Reading Challenges for 2013

[This was first posted here.]


I've decided to join a reading challenge or two... or three.

I currently have a revolving stack of eight to ten books next to my bed. I'm somewhere in the middle of each of those books. As much as I read - for pleasure and for academic work - I think I can keep up with these challenges, and they look like fun directions in which to take my bookish adventures this year. 



Check em out: 

The Dystopian Reading Challenge, hosted by Blog of Erised:



The "This isn't fiction" Reading Challenge, hosted by The Book Garden:



And, the "Get Steampunk'd" Reading Challenge, hosted by Bookish Ardour: 



(Images link to their respective reading challenges.)



*You might notice, they're all somewhat related to research I'll be doing for the story I'm writing on this blog. Very observant, you. Indeed, that'll make it easier for me to keep up with the challenges - they meld quite well with things I'll need to read anyway, and give me a little more incentive to do my homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment